*DEADLINE EXTENDED* New Application Deadline: Noon, July 7th, 2021
Start date: July 12, 2021
ABOUT THE SUSTAINABILITY ACTION FUND
The Sustainability Action Fund’s (SAF’s) role is to fund and support Concordia student-led projects concerning environmental and/or social justice issues such as; building sustainable infrastructure, promoting urban agriculture, strengthening community, and developing education surrounding environmental and community issues, with the goal of contributing to the culture of sustainability at Concordia University. The SAF is looking to hire a Project Coordinator to support the development and monitor the impact of these projects. Working closely with the Executive Director, the Project Coordinator is central to the operation of the SAF.
- Seek out and support projects that align with our criteria and who are applying for funding to assist them in their application process.
- Provide resources, prompt communication and constructive feedback to projects throughout their time with the SAF.
- Plan and facilitate the Special Projects Committee on a monthly basis. Take notes and communicate feedback as needed to the project leaders and team members.
- Ensure project leaders maintain their timelines, complete their final reports and offer support as needed.
- Compile and analyze all relevant information from the project’s final reports to help inform the SAF on the impact of its operations.
- Develop and maintain the Key Progress Indicators to align with the SAF’s strategic directions and present updates to the Board of Directors bi-annually.
- Write reports to summarize the impacts and progress of SAF’s various programs.
- In coordination with the Executive Director, create new organizational development procedures and processes.
- Advanced knowledge of sustainability
- Experience in project management and report writing
- Responsible, self-motivated and autonomous worker
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to set priorities and multi-task
- Critical thinker, resourceful, and helpful
- Familiar with the Concordia University community
- Experience working with a Board of Directors; ability to provide support to a board and its committees.
- Undergraduate or graduate Concordia student
- $19 per hour at 15 – 18 hours per week on a one year contract with the option to renew
- Annual raise between 3%-6% depending on performance review
- Health and wellness stipend of $400 annually
- Work from home internet stipend of $120 annually
- 2 weeks of vacation per year
- Flexible work schedule with work/life balance considerations
The position is currently remote, however as Concordia University moves towards re-opening, the SAF will re-evaluate.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by noon on July 7th, 2021. Only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.