APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 23rd, 2021 at 11:59 PM. Please submit a cover letter and CV in one PDF file to Sebastian Di Poi at email@example.com.
Interviews will be conducted in the weeks of May 23rd to May 28th. Applicants will be selected using pre-established criteria set by our Board of Directors Human Resources Committee.
This position is funded by Canada Summer Jobs and therefore eligible applicants must be within 15-30 years old, be a Canadian permanent resident, or have refugee status, and have a valid SIN number. The position will last 18 weeks starting May 31st tentatively.
Hours and Remuneration:
15 hours per week at $17/hour
About the Sustainability Action Fund:
The Sustainability Action Fund (SAF) is a student-run fee levy group at Concordia University. The organization collects approximately $205,000 of revenues a year from undergraduate (25-cent-per-credit) and graduate ($1.25 per term) fee levies.
The majority of funding goes to support projects to develop social, environmental, and economic sustainability projects, with the long-term goal of inspiring and developing a culture of sustainability at Concordia University.
The Program Admin Intern will work closely with the SAF Project Coordinator and members of the SAF team to evaluate internal projects and develop a framework to help oversee and support our projects. The Program Admin Intern will research and create reports to help inform the SAF on its organizational developments.
In their position, the Program Admin Intern will:
Work closely with the Project Coordinator on internal developments including but not limited to:
- Revamping post-project evaluations process;
- Strategically aligning and updating key progress indicators metrics;
- Setting out goals and milestones for internal programs.
Additionally, the Program Admin Intern will conduct tasks such as:
- Produce internal and external reports.
- Set out goals and milestones for internal program developments.
- Attend staff and committee meetings as needed.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office (especially excel) and Google Drive
- Collaborative working style with the ability to take initiative and leadership
- Ability to balance multiple projects and maintain a flexible schedule
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of social, environmental, and economic sustainability
- A desire to work in a non-profit environment
- Enrolled as an Undergraduate/Graduate student at Concordia University